1. The Coors Events Center complies with all TSA & Homeland Security policies. Please see the new attached CU Clear Bag Policy link for an exact listing of all prohibited & permitted items:
2. The CU Parking Map can be found here:
3. Students will not receive their yearbooks or caps & gowns at graduation practice until all fees/fines have been paid. The finance office has a current listing posted for all students by the office. The grad fee is $65.
4. The Senior Picnic/Yearbook distribution will be on Friday, May 12th during both lunches on the west patio. Yearbooks will be distributed out of the Depot.
5. Seniors who did not order their caps and gowns with Jostens may still do so by either ordering online at Jostens.com or by mailing in your order to Jostens. Please order ASAP, as the cost does go up. Questions? Contact Ms. Allen at 303.982.2078 or call Jostens at 303.985.0095
6. Questions about the actual graduation ceremony? Select the "Seniors & Graduation" link above under the "COUNSELING" heading.
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A LAKEWOOD TIGER!
M-F: 7:30am - 3:30pm