1. The Coors Events Center complies with all Homeland Security policies. Please see the new attached CU Clear Bag Policy link for an exact listing of all prohibited & permitted items:
2. The CU Parking Map can be found here:
3. Students will not receive their yearbooks or caps & gowns at graduation practice until all fees/fines have been paid. The finance office has a current listing posted for all students by the office. The grad fee is $65, which covers all graduation fees, CU parking & CU staff costs, diplomas & diploma covers, programs for families, flowers for graduates, the senior picnic on 5/12 and senior rehearsal breakfast on 5/19.
4. The Senior Picnic/Yearbook distribution will be on Friday, May 12th during both lunches on the west patio. Yearbooks will be distributed out of the Depot.
5. Seniors who did not order their caps and gowns with Jostens may still do so by either ordering online at Jostens.com or by mailing in your order to Jostens. Please order ASAP, as the cost does go up. Questions? Contact Ms. Allen at 303.982.2078 or call Jostens at 303.985.0095
6. Questions about the actual graduation ceremony? Select the "Seniors & Graduation" link above under the "ABOUT" or "COUNSELING" headings. Any other questions? Please contact Mrs. Allen, Activities Director at 303.982.2078 or send an email to Anna.Allen@jeffco.k12.co.us We are all so proud of our soon-to-be graduates & we hope that everyone enjoys the 2017 graduation ceremony. Thank you.
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A LAKEWOOD TIGER!
M-F: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Jostens School Store